when is enough to be asking the mpther in law to have her own place!!

13 yrs marriage 2 children living in extended family situation My mthr in law living with us My husb very nice man cant see how i have felt over the last 15 yr by him not acknowledging how i feel So now i said she cant live with us anymore but willing to build a new place to give her a granny flat so she can be part of his life but not mine instead he said no too much history better we go separate ways but i know his not sure what he wants tired and just want my marriage we only get a break when she goes overseas but then his like mourning for a few mths when she goes then when returns and back to square one hmmmm!!! tired and massive headache
By joa1 9 years ago :: Marriage
  • Rafael Morales
    I have extensive training and expertise in clinical, counseling, transpersonal/integral psychology and coaching. I provide support to those willing to work on themselves… $2.75/minute
  • Andrea McCrary
    LMHC, MS, MEd
    Are you having relationship issues in your marriage or family and need a professional to gain greater understanding and hope of your situation? I would love to help. $2.49/minute
  • View More Experts