How to divorce a man who will not sign the papers, because of the health benefits?

We were only married less than a year and have no children or no financial debts , he has never been married before and has no childern of his own , but I do from a prevous marrage. But he won't sign the divorce papers, he only wants my health insurance. So I don't know what to do . Please help
He has no health problems , I've check with the cobra Ins. and he can get coverage from them, our marrage failed because of adultry and porn, he is just being greedy!
By 9 years ago :: Marriage
  • Rafael Richman
    Are you feeling stuck, trapped in the same patterns that repeat over & over? Are you feeling angry, alone, unappreciated & unheard? I can help you. $2.85/minute
  • Milton Mankoff
    Ph.D.; LMSW
    Misunderstandings can create or escalate conflicts, but genuine incompatibility can also exist within relationships. Non-judgmental. LGHBTQIA-supportive. $2.75/minute
  • View More Experts