What is the best way to leave my husband?

My husband and I have been married for almost two years, and I am completely miserable with him. He has refused conseling and is unwilling to make a change for the better. I need a good job and a new car before I can leave him. The divorce should be uncontested, so all I need to do is get the papers. What would be my best way going about this?

How long will it take for the divorce to be finalized so I can move on?
Any suggestions for online services to get the papers?
By 9 years ago :: Marriage
  • Robert Betancourt
    MA, Professional Counseling,Therapist
    Emotional Healing-25+ years experience in helping people find solutions that work. "one of the best therapists here" $2.49/minute
  • Rafael Morales
    I have extensive training and expertise in clinical, counseling, transpersonal/integral psychology and coaching. I provide support to those willing to work on themselves… $2.75/minute
  • View More Experts