How do I go about tell my husband I'm gay?

I've been married for 17 years. I love my husband but I'm not attracted to him anymore and found myself interested in a female co-worker. My marriage as far as my husband is great. He is a wonderful man.

Do I tell him and end it? Do I have an affair? Do I ask him for an open marriage?

I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to keep up the charade that I am interested in him sexually. It's not fair to him and it's not fair to me.

Please help.
By candidresponse 8 years ago :: Marriage
  • Robert Betancourt
    MA, Professional Counseling,Therapist
    Emotional Healing-25+ years experience in helping people find solutions that work. "one of the best therapists here" $1.25/minute
       4.94/5 Chat Now Call Now
  • Rafael Morales Toia
    I have extensive training and expertise in clinical, counseling, transpersonal/integral psychology and coaching. I provide support to those willing to work on themselves… $1.38/minute
       4.84/5 Chat Now Call Now
  • View More Experts